1 bottle of Spanish sardines, scales removed
reserved oil from the bottled sardines
2 medium sized tomatoes, sliced
1 bottle of black olives, drained
8 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium sized onion, minced
1/2 kilo spaghetti or capellini pasta, cooked in package directions
1 pack seasoning mix
salt and pepper
grated parmesan cheese
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
1. In a large saute pan, saute onions and garlic in olive oil and the reserved oil from the bottled sardines.
2. Add tomatoes and toss quickly. Add spanish sardines and cook for a minute or two.
3. Toss in cooked spaghetti pasta.
4. Add black olives and seasoning mix. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese. Serve hot.