For Pork Salpicao
1 1/2 cup pork tenderloin
1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup garlic (for toppings)
1/4 cup garlic (for marinade)
1/2 tbsp liquid seasoning
1/4 cup water
For Thai Mango Salad
1 green mango, cut into strips
1 ripe mango (yellow), cut into strips
1/2 cup salted peanuts, slightly toasted
2 teaspoons fish sauce
3 teaspoons white or brown sugar
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
For Pork Salpicao:
1. Marinate pork in worcestershire sauce, liquid seasoning, garlic, pepper and water. Let it stand for 15 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic until cooked but not toasted. Set aside.
3. Using the remaining oil, add the marinated pork and cook for 15 minutes.
4. Top it with cooked garlic. Serve hot with a cup of rice.
For Thai Mango Salad:
1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine green and ripe mango.
2. Add fish sauce and sugar. Mix well. Top it with salted nuts.