Prep Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 30 minutes
6 cloves of garlic, minced
1 medium size onion, chopped
1/2 kilo skinless and boneless chicken breast
4 tbsp classic pesto sauce
1 cup salted peanuts, chopped
300 grams spaghetti noodles, cooked according to instructions
parmesan cheese, grated
canola oil for frying
For the chicken:
1. In a large resealable plastic bag, place breading mix, salt, pepper and seasoning. Mix well.
2. Add chicken to the mixture. Seal bag and shake to coat.
3. Heat canola oil in a large pan. Fry chicken until golden brown. Drain excess oil in paper towels.
4. Cut chicken into strips. Set aside.
For the sauce:
1. Heat olive oil in a large sauce pan. Add garlic and onions until translucent.
2. Add pesto sauce and 1/2 cup of salted peanuts. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Season with seasoning mix, salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add in pasta and toss to coat. Lay chicken strips on top.
6. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and the remaining chopped nuts. Serve hot.